**Not interested in hook-ups, boy toys, friends w/benefits, suger daddies or dom/sub.**
*Oh and what's up with all the fake "oversea military/gov't profiles wanting $$$, lol?*
*Not interested in WhatsApp or any other 3rd party apps. Don't ask.*
- I'm single, never married & no kids. I'm open to both with the right person.
- I work for the local gov't & have about 14 years until retirement.
- I was born in Ffx and raised in Wdbg, which makes me a bonafide NoVa native. Horrible w/directions tho & depend on my gps.
- I am independent, financially responsible, emotionally available and have my life together.
- I have 3 dogs. (Large, Rescues, 10 years old)
- I have a horse that I board at a farm nearby.
- I'm open to making friends, hanging out and enjoying each other's company since most of my friends are married &/or have kids.
- IDEALLY looking for a serious long term relationship.
- I'm the kind of girl who has her own place, owns a car, does her own yard & house work, doesn't mind getting her fingernails dirty but also likes to dress up once in a while & hit the town for special occasions.
- I have a weakness for chivalrous guys who also do things just because...open doors, flowers, gifts, etc.
- I don't smoke and I'm not 420 friendly.
- Not a huge drinker. Occasional wine/sangria with a meal or a mixed drink on a night out.
- Favorite foods: (Italian, Thai, seafood, pasta, pizza, cheeseburger and fries. Fruits/veggies. Creative salads, classic comfort foods, etc.) Suck in the kitchen but make a great souschef.
- ID channel addict, all things Scooby Doo related, occasional 80s horror, mystery & comedy watcher. Re-runs of favorite shows since cancelled.
- Free time: try out new restaurants, listen to local live bands, karaoke & do some dancing/mingling with friends. Horseback riding, water/snow tubing. All things touristy, amusement parks, wineries & casual scenic hikes. OBX beach. Etc.
- Music : old and new style country, some rock, pop and top 40.
- Not a sports fan and don't run marathons. Make a great cheerleader tho.
- Single, divorced or widowed.
- Local. 25 miles or less of PWC/Wdbg.
- Between 35-47 years old, give or take.
- Open to marriage/kids with the right one.
- Animal lover. (Esp dogs. Bonus horses.)
- Financially secure, emotionally available and an all around great guy with his life together.
- Some similar interests but also willing to share new adventures and experiences.
- Confident, loyal, no trust issues, sense of humor, great communicator, laid back. Fun to be around, etc.